DELIVERY CHARGE FOR ALL ITEMS IS £3.75 U.K. Mainland
Our orders are sent out with Royal Mail Tracked service, and should reach you within 2 working days of your order. If you have any special requirements, please contact us prior to your order.
If you live in a flat of apartment where delivery might be a problem please consider using an alternative delivery address, maybe a friend neighbour, relative or a work address. If you would prefer an alternative address but have already made an order, please make sure to advise us immediately as soon as possible.
Larger Multiple orders above 1Kg in weight will be dispatched by our courier DPD.co.uk on next day delivery
- The goods you order will be delivered to the address you give when you place your order, except that some deliveries are not made outside the United Kingdom.
- 0rders placed before 12 pm on a working day will be processed that day and will be delivered as per the requested delivery option provided no additional security checks are required and all stock items are available. (A working day is any day other than weekends and bank or other public holidays.)
- If delivery cannot be made to your address for reasons under the Supplier's control the Supplier will inform you as soon as possible and refund or re-credit you for any sum that has been paid by you or debited from your credit card for delivery.
- If you deliberately fail to take delivery of the goods (otherwise than by reason of circumstances under control of the Supplier) then without prejudice to any other right or remedy available to the Supplier , the Supplier may:
- store the goods until actual delivery and charge you for reasonable costs (including insurance) of storage; or
- sell the goods at the best readily obtainable price and (after deducting all reasonable storage and selling expenses) account to you for any excess over the price you agreed to pay for the goods or charge you for any shortfall below the price you agreed to pay for the goods.
- If you fail to take delivery because you have cancelled your contract under the Distance Selling Regulations the Supplier shall refund or re-credit you within 30 days for any sum that has been paid by you or debited from your credit card for the goods, less any expenses incurred for return transportation costs.
- If your delivery is returned to the Supplier's premises by the courier as a failed delivery due to matters under your control (For example you have not been at the delivery address to accept delivery or have not provided alternative delivery instructions in advance) then your payment will be refunded and return transportation costs may be deducted from your refund.
- Every effort will be made to deliver the goods as soon as possible after your order has been accepted. However, the Supplier will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you through reasonable or unavoidable delay in delivery. In this case, the Supplier will inform you as soon as possible.
- Time for delivery shall not be of the essence. The goods may be delivered by the Supplier in advance of the quoted delivery date.
- Upon receipt of your order you will be asked to sign for the goods received in good condition. If you are unable to check the contents of the package at that moment in time please sign for the parcel as "UNCHECKED". Failure to do so may affect any warranty claims that you make thereafter.
- When your order arrives you must check for damages and or shortages. Claims for damages and or shortages have to be made within 48 hours of receipt of your delivery. Claims for damages and or shortages made after 48 hours of your delivery arriving will be refused. Time and date of delivery is recorded with our carriers. You must keep all the packaging from your delivery in a secure dry environment in case you need to return any part of your order to us.